Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome!

Hello, all! This is the blog I'll be posting on during my time in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. I'm hoping to do one post every week accompanied by my favorite picture from that week. I'll set up photo albums on my Flickr account for every week as well. There is a link to the Flickr account on the left side of this page under the 'Pictures' heading. I hope you all enjoy reading about my adventures. Please feel free to leave comments on here or send me emails. I would love to keep in touch with all of you. My email is nicole.hand@du.edu.

Nicole

3 comments:

Mom said...

Nicole, have a wonderful time in Australia. I look forward to reading your blog and seeing pictures. Have a safe trip, and I hope your flight is as pleasant as Jordan's was!

Love,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

i miss you so much already. have a great time in Australia.



love ashley

Unknown said...

Nicole, looks like you're settling in to ausi time just fine. Take a look a 1876 s. adams mls #674951 and let me know what you think.
Love Dad