Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rainy Days and Fun Travels

We were supposed to go to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary today, but it was kind of rainy and cold. Not such a great time to hold koala bears and feed kangaroos. I'm hoping well be able to do this on Saturday or Sunday.

Jordan, Leslie, Lauryn, and I will be heading to Noosa, near the Sunshine Coast, tomorrow and staying Thursday and Friday night. More posts to come after what looks to be a pretty fun weekend.

Also, there's no turning back now... I just booked my spring break ticket to Christchurch, New Zealand. Should be a blast! :)

Nicole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want hold koawlas and feed kangaroo's. hope you are having a wonderful time.
love ashley

Alicia said...

Hi Nicole,
My name is Alicia..one of your Mom's old friends. She sent me your blog....it's very interesting. My daughter Misha is attending Richmond University in London. Her boyfriend is from Australia. If you need information on the Aussie life you can e-mail her at greenpoppy72@hotmail.com. Have a wonderful experience.

Nicole said...

Thanks, Alicia! I may have to do just that.