Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sydney, Chocolate Cake, and HARRY POTTER 6

Firstly, Jordan and I are heading to Sydney in the morning around 7. Pretty excited for this trip. I believe we're going to see a symphony at the opera house and there will be plenty of pictures when I get back.

In other, unrelated news... my kitchen does not have an oven. For those of you who know me well, I very much enjoy the whole cooking/baking thing. It has been quite upsetting not being able to make cookies or any other baked good. Thanks to Tara, who brought me to StumbleUpon, which brought me to Tastespotting, I now have an answer to this problem. Microwavable chocolate cake! That's the link for anyone who's interested. Not that any of you are ever without an oven, but this takes all of 5 minutes to prep and cook. Pretty sweet. I'm very excited to try it out tonight.

Also, Tara (she seems to be all over this post) informed me that the HP6 trailer has come out. Thank you, Tara, for bringing such an important thing to my attention. She asked me to post this on my blog, as she feels that such information is vital to my readers, apparently. I happen to agree with her. So... Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!

That would be all. More when we get back from Sydney!

Nicole

No comments: